Luxury serviced apartments in Bristol City Centre
Berkeley Suites: The Crescent offers you the ultimate in city living. The freedom and privacy of your own serviced apartment with all of the services and amenities you would expect from Bristol’s top hotel. Whether you’re looking for a luxury hotel experience or to find a home away from home, the Crescent offers the most luxurious suites in the city and a exceptional stay is guaranteed.
Choose 'Complimentary Cocktail' under 'personalise your stay' when confirming your booking. You can choose any cocktail from the Square Club drinks menu. Only available during bar opening hours.
Each of these Bristol apartments is individually decorated with luxury and comfort in mind. Lavish furnishings, state of the art cinema and sound system, not to mention a phenomenally comfy Vi-Spring bed. The suites are housed in a grade II* listed Georgian building originally designed in the 18th century by renowned architect Thomas Paty and now restored to its former glory. The property offers stunning views, unrivaled comfort and a fantastic location, just moments away from the Clifton Triangle.
Junior Suites - luxurious and well-appointed, these delightful suites have a contemporary and welcoming feel. A cosy living room leads to a chic bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Deluxe Suites - with a generous open plan living area, separate bedroom and stylish bathroom, these suites have been beautifully designed to provide comfort and relaxation.
- Key Info
- Exclusive Perks
Luxury one bed apartments featuring open plan living area with kitchenette and dining space, separate double bedroom and bathroom*
Maximum Occupancy - 2 people
- State of the art cinema projector - view video painting, freeview TV or connected to a laptop
- Wall mounted speakers
- Specially curated video painting from Open Gallery
- Bespoke kitchenette with convection hob and microwave oven, fridge and dishwasher
- Delonghi espresso coffee machine with milk frother
- Dining table with seating for two
- Luxury Vi-spring beds for ultimate comfort
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Fluffy bathrobe and slippers provided
- 42" Television
- Roberts Radio
- Luxury Elemis toiletries
- Monsoon shower with handheld attachment
Gym and Pool:
- Complimentary use of Nuffield Health, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
- Only 300 metres from The Crescent
- Includes swimming pool and sauna
Wifi available throughout suite free of charge
Room serviced daily
All rooms non-smoking
Laundry and dry cleaning services available
Travel cots available for young children at no extra charge
*room sizes vary
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out until 11:00
- Complimentary I newspaper
- Luggage storage
- Early arrival and late departure available on request for £5 (contact reception for details on availability)
- Hotel Parking spaces available for £7.00
- Cannot be reserved
- On arrival at the hotel reception will issue permits for available spaces
- The Crescent is located on a raised level Georgian crescent with step only access.
- There is no lift access to upper floors, help with luggage is provided.
Nuffield Wellbeing and Fitness Centre
More than just a gym, Nuffield boasts a swimming pool, dedicated spin studio, fully equipped gym, sauna and steam rooms as well as expert help from physiotherapists, physiologists, nutritional therapists and more. All guests will find a complimentary pass in their suite providing full access to the Nuffield Centre which is located less than 300 meters from the Crescent. For more information about what is on offer click here.
The Square Club
Established in 2003, The Square Club is a place for people in the arts and media to work, socialise and relax. Hosting a number of specially curated exhibitions throughout the year, alongside related artist talks and workshops.There is also a lively events programme. As a guest with Berkeley Suites you are welcomed into the fray and can enjoy all the benefits that come alongside it.
Free entry and priority booking to most Square Events
20% off your food bill for you and up to three guests in the Square Kitchen
Exclusive access to Lower deck cocktail bar and Terrace areas after 5pm
Complimentary tea, coffee and WiFi all day in the Lounge
Each room has a video painting installation for your enjoyment.
The video painting movement is a unique form of video art. Shot using a stationary camera, a fixed lens and with no subsequent editing, video paintings challenge the narrative traditions of film and video. There is no music, no dialogue - no sound of any kind. The work is combined into series that play in intelligent sequences determined by the artist. And yet never repeat.
By evading familiar narratives, video paintings encourage us to see the world afresh and discover in the everyday the limitations and constraints of language and meaning, we are led childlike into the fractal richness of the world.
While video painting seeks to avoid narrative closure and pursues openness, elements of meaning are reintroduced through the title of each video painting and in the way the video paintings combine as a series.
For the last decade, Open Gallery has pioneered this new medium, collaborating with artists and showcasing their work.
- Getting Around
Our apartments are located on a stunning Georgian Cresent just off busy Park Street so you can enjoy the peaceful setting whilst only being minutes away from the vibrant heart of Bristol. The central location means you have easy access to Bristol's best attractions and with the University of Bristol, BBC Bristol and Bristol Council also less than a 10 minute walk away, it is the perfect choice for business or leisure.
Bristol Zoo Gardens – 1.2 miles
SS Great Britain - 0.7 miles
M Shed Museum – 0.9 miles
Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery - 0.1 miles
At-Bristol Science Centre – 0.5 miles
Bristol Aquarium – 0.5 miles
Clifton Suspension Bridge - 0.5 miles
Bristol Cathedral – 0.5 miles
Will’s Memorial Building – 0.1 miles
Ashton Court – 2.2 miles
Queen Square – 1.0 miles
Tyntesfield – 5.4 miles
Millennium Square – 0.5 miles
Cabot Circus - 1.1 miles
Cribbs Causeway - 6.2 miles
The Galleries – 0.8 miles
Clifton Village - 0.7 miles
Castle Park – 0.8 miles
Brandon Hill Park – 0.1 miles
Victoria Square - 0.6 miles
College Green 0.5 miles
The University of Bristol - 0.2 miles
BBC Bristol - 0.5 miles
University of West England – 4.6 miles
Bristol City Council – 0.5 miles
Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.4 miles
Clifton Down Station 0.7 miles
Bristol Parkway Railway Station 5.5 miles
Bristol Bus Station 0.8 miles
Bristol Airport 7.7 miles
Finding the Crescent
From the M4
Exit the M4 at junction 19 and go directly onto the M32 into Bristol.
Continue onto Newfoundland Circus/A4032 and then take a slight right onto Bond St. Approach the large roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Marlborough St and continue to follow. This road will merge onto Queens Rd.
Turn left onto Berkeley Square and The Crescent will be on the left.
From the M5
At junction 19, take the A369 exit to Clifton (Toll). At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Martcombe Rd/A369. Take a slight left onto Bridge Rd/B3129 to Cross Clifton Suspension Bridge (you will need £1 in correct change for toll). When you reach the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Clifton Down Rd. Turn right onto Clifton Park and continue straight. Turn right onto Pembroke Rd until you reach a mini roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Queens Rd, next roundabout take the 2nd exit and stay on Queens Rd. Stay in the far right lane and take the first right turn. Turn left onto Upper Byron Pl which becomes Berkeley Square and the Crescent will be on your left.
- Security assured – when you book through our website your details are protected by a secure connection and used for booking purposes only.
- No booking fees – we do not charge any fees for our booking services.
- Best Price Guarantee – if you find a rate online cheaper than our website, not only will we match it, we’ll take 10% off it!
- Cancellation – on standard rooms, cancellations are free of charge up to 2pm the day before arrival, after this the first nights rate will be charged.
- Prepayment – on non-refundable bookings, payment will be taken at the time the booking is made.
- Pets – furry friends are welcome but please do let us know before arrival. Standard charge is £25 per night.
- Accepted credit cards Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, Switch. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.